Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sometimes I surprise myself

I'm a very reserved person. I would prefer to be along (by alone I mean, around family), than a bunch of other people. I'm very quiet and usually shy. New things scare the jeebies out of me. I think it's the way I was raised. Nothing bad at all towards my parents. It's just taken me longer to learn to do things on my own. When I'm in a situation where I have no choice, I find myself able to do what I need to do. I don't like to shop alone, I hate talking on the phone, I pretty much hate doing anything on my own. The older I have gotten though, the more I have come out of my shell. I've also noticed that since coming into this relationship with Chris and his two daughters I've come out of my shell even more. I've always been nervous around kids of all ages, I don't know why. But every since they have come into my life (or me into theirs) I have completely changed. I love kids! My accomplishment today = I have never gone to the doctor alone before, but I took Chris' youngest daughter to see the doctor today. She was complaining of having a UTI. Anyways, I made it. I drove to a place I had never driven before and made it there and back. I love the fact that Chris trust me with all his heart to take care of the girls. It means so much to me. Him and the girls are the best things (people!) that have every happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment