Sunday, December 11, 2011

30's not so bad after all!

Of all the birthday's I've had, this one takes the cake! I woke up in an amazing mood beside the love of my life. I saw him off to work and the girls off to school, then I headed out shopping with my mom and grandma. Everyone was in such a great mood all day long, so it kept me in a good mood. My mom bought me a few amazing sweater dresses that I just adore! I was so eager to wear this mauve colored one that as soon as I walked back in the door at home, I jumped in the shower and put it on. It was my birthday and I wanted to dress nice. Chris came in the door from work with a box and two bottles of my favorite wine. In the box was 6 cupcakes from a bakery that everyone raves about around the Lake Norman area. Chris cooked me an amazing birthday dinner, teriyaki pork tenderloin, bbq shrimp, and asparagus. It was all grilled. With about 4 glasses of yummy wine!! My mom made me her famous honeybun cake. Everything was perfect! Adriauna kept telling me happy birthday and how much she loves me. It means so much to hear those words for the girls. The one thing I was most worried about coming into this relationship with Chris was, "would the girls like me?"
So all in all, the 30's started off as amazing and has continued to stay that way. I'm hoping I didn't just jinx myself by typing that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment