Thursday, December 8, 2011

What better day to post my first entry

It's my birthday in 5 hours, so why not give my new blog the same birthday?  I can't believe I'm thirty, 3-0, 30, t-h-i-r-t-y now!  Yep, I turn the big three-oh tomorrow.  It doesn't bother me.  I just remember when I was around 10 years old, I thought 30 was super old.  Now that I'm here starring at this age, it's not old at all.  I still feel like a kid.  There's times when I feel like I'm just pretending to be an adult. 
Side note away from my birthday. 
Our cell phones got cut off this morning.  I can't say that I miss it really.  I feel a little "free".  I don't have the constant urge to pick up my phone and see if I've missed a call.  I do however get a little nervous driving in the car without a phone  by my side.  What if I get into an accident or something, I have no way to get in touch with anyone.  I've never driven without a phone.  I got my first cell phone when I got my license.  One of those huge flip phones, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment