Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything else before Christmas so....

Merry Christmas from my lil' family :)

I hope everyone is ready! It's only 2 days away now.
So hard to believe how fast it zooms by. I love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. I love everything about it. Seeing all the decorations makes me so happy. If I could (money wise) I would have my entire house decorated. The bathrooms, the kids rooms, the kitchen, the game room, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! That's my goal for next year. This is my first Christmas not living in my parents house. It's taking a little getting use to. We had our traditions (such as baking, watching Christmas movies, driving around and looking at Christmas lights, etc.), now it's time to make traditions of my own. This year I've not done a very good job of making that happen, it could be because I haven't fully been in the Christmas spirit until yesterday. I baked cookies with the girls and we listened to Christmas music all day, so that made it start kicking in.


I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas, and enjoy your time with your families! And remember the true reason for the season!

1 comment:

  1. such a cute picture! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete